“Best home cooking ever”
Review of Buckboard

Buckboard
Ranked #7 of 71 Restaurants in Lakeville
Reviewed 9 December 2016

Small, off the beaten track but best home cooking ever. Service is excellent. Big breakfasts. When was the last time you got a burger platter for $6.98? Accommodating to changes. Small town atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

If you are looking for a "hole in the wall" type of place, this is where its at!
I have been here a few times in the past month simply because I crave their Kielbasa and Cheese Omelette! I have yet to be able to eat more than half of it in one sitting because it is so big and full of fixings!
At first I thought it was weird adding Kielbasa to an omelette, but it was amazing!
The staff is super friendly and always offers me a to-go coffee as I head off for the day!

You can get Breakfast all day long. It is a smaller space, so probably not a great place to bring a large group.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

If you want a lot of food, and a local place this is for you. Food is a but greasy for our taste, but tasted good. Lots of choices n breakfast menu. It's not cheap, moderate prices I would say. Probably not go back.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Went here for Brunch. You can get Breakfast or lunch at noon. I had gyro with lamb and beef. Love the cucumber sauce!
Husband had meat loaf sandwich and mashed potatoes made from real potatoes!! Price is mid range. Friends had breakfast skillets. Lots of hash browns with peppers and onions and two eggs. Enough for another meal!! Will go back.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

we went there after a trip from my daughters place and were very pleased with the home cooking, I had a turkey dinner with mashed potatoes and gravy, It was great and almost more than i could eat