“Best Nonchain Restaurant for Breakfast”
Review of Buckboard

Buckboard
Ranked #7 of 71 Restaurants in Lakeville
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I have been going to this friendly hometown restaurant for sometime and have never been disappointed with the service, the great hot breakfasts, good unlimited coffee, and large portioned value meals. They are also very accomadating with any menu changes. The food is always fresh and hot!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

years ago I worked in Airlake and ate lunch here 2-3 times a week..But we live on north side of Lakeville & it just isn't top of mind when thinking about a place to go, but we were on way back from Northfield When I saw it and asked wife if she wanted to go there ..good thing we were hungry ..lot of good basic food for pretty cheap..my wife had a BUL and we both had HUGE salads...mostly Iceberg but fresh and cut up in bite size pieces I had a chicken sandwich that was so big the chicken stuck out beyond the bun on 3 sides..is it great food in trendy place ..no but solid diner fare at fair price

Reviewed 11 January 2017

This is not your most attractive place from the outside but don't let that steer you away. Once inside you will see an older diner with the small town feel. I promise you will leave full. I can eat my fare share and I am more that satisfied with the portion size. The food is FANTASTIC! Treat yourself to a great breakfast and go eat here..I love righting reviews for places like this that hit a home run...

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Great local spot. Large portions of food. The people are friendly & answer all questions about the menu. Daily specials everyday.
The western omelette was fresh, potatoes & sausage a good choice.
A return for sure.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Small, off the beaten track but best home cooking ever. Service is excellent. Big breakfasts. When was the last time you got a burger platter for $6.98? Accommodating to changes. Small town atmosphere.