“Busy Sunday morning!”
Review of Buckboard

Buckboard
Ranked #7 of 72 Restaurants in Lakeville
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We have walked by this restaurant many times over the last few years. Today we took our grandson there for a brunch breakfast. We managed to get a booth even though it was packed at 11AM. Our breakfast specials were excellent & the price was reasonable. The ceiling inside reminded me of a curved covered wagon.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

If you go to Buckboard go hungry! The omelets are big size and well cooked. Accompanied by crispy hash browns it is worth the stop.
Their skillets are unique. For example the Buckboard skillet is a bed of hash browns with corned beef hash with 2 eggs. Super.
The wait staff is very friendly and has been there forever.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

This is a mom and pop restaurant that makes wonderful breakfast. I would recommend it to everyone but get there early because the line will be out the door.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I have been going to this friendly hometown restaurant for sometime and have never been disappointed with the service, the great hot breakfasts, good unlimited coffee, and large portioned value meals. They are also very accomadating with any menu changes. The food is always fresh and hot!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

years ago I worked in Airlake and ate lunch here 2-3 times a week..But we live on north side of Lakeville & it just isn't top of mind when thinking about a place to go, but we were on way back from Northfield When I saw it and asked wife if she wanted to go there ..good thing we were hungry ..lot of good basic food for pretty cheap..my wife had a BUL and we both had HUGE salads...mostly Iceberg but fresh and cut up in bite size pieces I had a chicken sandwich that was so big the chicken stuck out beyond the bun on 3 sides..is it great food in trendy place ..no but solid diner fare at fair price

Been to Buckboard? Share your experiences!