“Breakfast is a better choice”
Review of Buckboard

Buckboard
Ranked #8 of 71 Restaurants in Lakeville
Reviewed 25 September 2017

My husband loves breakfast and ordered a french dip. I dislike breakfast and ordered the chicken fried steak. He hated the food and I thought mine was great. The hashbrowns were great too. The french dip was so dry and the accompanying juice too salty.

Service was poor with the waitress talking on her phone when she wasn't serving us. Only 3 tables were occupied when we were there for an early dinner.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Menu consists of many dinner favorites and they have great specials. I have often brought friends and family here and have them be very surprised that the place even exists. Kind of a Hidden Gem

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We have walked by this restaurant many times over the last few years. Today we took our grandson there for a brunch breakfast. We managed to get a booth even though it was packed at 11AM. Our breakfast specials were excellent & the price was reasonable. The ceiling inside reminded me of a curved covered wagon.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

If you go to Buckboard go hungry! The omelets are big size and well cooked. Accompanied by crispy hash browns it is worth the stop.
Their skillets are unique. For example the Buckboard skillet is a bed of hash browns with corned beef hash with 2 eggs. Super.
The wait staff is very friendly and has been there forever.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

This is a mom and pop restaurant that makes wonderful breakfast. I would recommend it to everyone but get there early because the line will be out the door.