“Will never stay again”
Review of Lou's Lodge

Lou's Lodge
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Madison
Lou's Lodge
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed 2 May 2014

All I was looking for was a quiet place to lay my head and a hot shower. Dropped in here, seeing there was just one car in the entire parking lot, asked for a quiet place to sleep and a hot shower. Gave me the room right next to only other guests. No biggie. I'm tired. My bed is opposite theirs, etc. I STARTED to get woken up at midnight with a couple having sex, banging the headboard against the wall behind my head moaning. For 3.5 hours. I banged back. Yelled. Pleaded and even applauded them for going so long.

Never again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Jeff H
Management response:Responded 22 March 2017

I am so very sorry this happened, please in the future please feel free to stop at the front desk or call we would and will be happy to move you to another room.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We visited the property while on the Salt Lake birdwatching weekend. The hotle is clean, Ron the Owner is very friendly. Complimentary coffee and ice. Nothing fancy about the place, just a decent place to stay while in the area. Seemed safe and the room was quiet.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank itraveleverywhere
Reviewed 7 April 2013

There aren't a lot of choices when you look for hotels in this part of the state, so I didn't know what to expect. I found this place to be a charming small-town motel, where you park directly in front of your unit. The owner was friendly and helpful, and the room was simply but nicely furnished. After checking into my unit in late afternoon, I left to conduct my business. By the time I returned, it was dark outside, so I was pleasantly surprised when I drove up to see that the staff had thoughtfully turned on the light outside my unit, making it easier to use the key to unlock the door. I was especially impressed by how clean this place is! I'd definitely stay at Lou's Lodge again!

Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Tim O
Reviewed 2 December 2012

This is the only place to stay for miles around. Fortunately, while not luxurious by any stretch of the imagination, it is resonably priced and the rooms are comfortable. The room fan/AC is fairly loud, but provided a nice background of white noise that was quite comforting. Lou's lodge primarily caters to local hunters. The owner is very friendly.

Room Tip: Room number one has no neighbor to the north, so is probably quiter than average.