“Liked this one”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I usually don't like Red Lobsters. They are overpriced, the food is just okay, and the wait staff are extremely boring (going through the motions) and "plastic." I was pleasantly surprised here. Me waiter and the other wait staff I observed were genuinely nice and helpful to their customers. They were attentive, not pushy, and earned the nice tip that was left them. This manager trains correctly. The pricing is still a bit high, the food was okay....but, this locations service kind of made up for it.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Went there today for a B-day lunch. The service was excellent. Everything we ordered was cooked perfect. Shrimp, Salmon, Lobster tail, fish Tacos and my wife said the chicken was really good. It was a great experience at this chain. I would go back again for sure. We left full and happy.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I rarely go to chain restaurants. This one was within walking distance from our hotel and given the late hour we thought we would just go here for a bite to eat. As far as we could tell we were one of the only three parties in the place. We ordered the calamari for an appetizer and it came with fried broccoli which was really good. When we placed our orders we didn't realize that the entrées would come with so many side dishes including two sides as well as a salad. My salad was basic but the crisp lettuce was very good. I asked for oil and vinegar on the side and received it. I ordered the Stone crab claws and I thought they were very good. I had to work for my dinner but I did enjoy the sweetness of the crab. The rice pilaf was excellent and the broccoli was so bright green,vibrant and nicely al dente. So even if you're a bit of a restaurant snob, I would recommend going here. Slight deduction for the fact that this was a chain and the floor could've used a good vacuuming. Otherwise our waitress was very attentive and professional and we appreciated her service.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Members of Redlobster club.
Tried unsuccessfully to print coupon at nearby Baymont no Wi-Fi,..so we're accommodated with the triple free appetizers which were just two, which we'd been told they were out of the expensive one!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

A nice choice for a Sunday meal. Five of us had steak, seafood platters, lobster bisque, and pasta with a variety of seafood. Everyone was well satisfied. The biscuits are always a hit, and there was a new Caprese Salad to try at extra cost. There won't be any surprises,but sometimes that's kind of nice.