“Good Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 August 2017

This was a typical Red Lobster. Friendly service and good food - if you have seafood. The steak was not very good, but, when you can't eat seafood, it is nice that they have other options.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

My wife and l are crab lovers and we were not disappointed. Delicious!! Their dinner salad was fresh and crisp. And the biscuits!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My friend from New Zealand and I ate at Red Lobster because she had never had King Crab Legs before. So she ordered them and was blown away! She loves them! I ordered my usual Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp which I LOVE! It was a dinner to remember!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

One of our favorite places to eat My wife loves shrimp and so we stop at a Red Lobster when ever we find one in what ever town we are in.
The food is all way's good and along with the service.
They keep the place well taken care of and clean.
A very good location with good parking and easy place to find right off of 14 .

Reviewed 21 February 2017

We have good friends who love this place, and frankly, when we treated them to the Mankato Red Lobster recently, we had a good time. That said, while the service is great and enthusiastic — mostly coming from the abundant college students in the community — the food varies widely, from very pleasant to "meh". The positive is obvious to Red Lobster aficionados. The negatives: The wine list is atrocious and expensive. The lobster bisque reminds me of the library paste I used to sample in grammar school, too many of the dishes rely on the American fallback of salt and sugar, and in general everything expensive for what you get. 'Nuff said.