“Good Breakfast Choice”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Decent breakfast experience with very large portions served. Ambiance is pretty good with mixture of booth seating, bar and sports programs playing on TV screens.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Friday night looking for a fish fry . They have a fish & clips with the $1.00 upcharge for all you eat. The normal meal offered plenty of food. We saw they have sweet potato fries and asked if we could substitute for regular fries. Our waitress said sure. We also got their snickerdoodle dual ice cream. Everything was great except when we got our bill and found we where upcharge $2.75 each for the sweet potato fries. How do you not tell someone that. Not happy!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

We met our Son and Daughter in law and her parents for Supper at 3 Squares on Saturday night at 6:15. We arrived a little early and made our way to the bar. This place was packed, but talking to a lady next to us, she mentioned it wasn't very busy, but I'm here to say you couldn't find a spot to sit. We ordered a drink and started talking to her about the menu. She mentioned several items on the menu and we took note of that as she is in there probably 3 to 4 times a week.
We got to our table,and ordered the sweet potato fries and the pierogies and they were incredible, the sauce for the sweet potato fries was soooo good.
Next we all placed our orders, my husband did the Walley with mashed potatos and asparagus and I ordered the Mercury Burger and my daughter in law had the Pesto Pasta along with my son and my sons in laws split the walleye, which was a smart move.
My husband said the walleye was perfect, flavorful and flakey and the accompaniments were very good but alot of food.
My burger, I cut it in half thats how big it was, and it was INCREDIBLE. so juicy and perfectly cooked and flavorful, just an incredible burger. My daughter in law said her pesto was very, very good and she wound up taking a good portion of it home and our son, ever the dessert guy brought home a piece of Cheesecake, which he devoured he later told me.
The atmosphere was quaint and full of life with the customers clearly enjoying themselves.
The service was impeccable from the moment we walked in til we left, top notch. I would make the drive from my home in West Bloomington to this place at least once a month. Way to Go 3 Squares...Great Service, Great Food, Great Location.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve been eating breakfast at 3 Squares for years. The menu has unique items along with the classics. Today I ordered a newer menu item, Joe’s Special. A combination of eggs, sausage, mushrooms, roasted tomatoes, etc. - bursting with flavor. The coffee was great, as usual. And my favorite best-kept secret...substitute toast for an oatmeal flapjack. Delicious!

1  Thank Kristy G
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I had turkey burger which was just average. Decent and properly cooked, but nothing special.
I loved hashbrowns, which usually I love in US bars and restaurants. Those were crispy outside and cooked lije inside. Who h is great for me.
Additional points for very nice service.