“Good Breakfast Experience”

Patrick's Restaurant & Bakery
Reserve with OpenTable
Patrick's Restaurant & Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 123 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Nice waiter with a good setting and quiet ambiance on Sunday morning for breakfast. Portions were fairly large, and the prices were acceptable for the Maple Grove area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Went here for Sunday brunch, very good! I had the eggs benedict with a cranberry mimosa and my boyfriend had a omelette croissant with a Bloody Mary. Would definitely come back for a return visit! However, bathrooms need to be cleaned more often. There was a toilet brush cleaner on one of the toilets and paper towels stuffed in the crack of the stall door.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Dinner was okay. I paid bill by credit card. Our waiter came back and asked if I put my credit card in the folder with the bill. I assured him that I had. His response: don't worry we'll find it. It's probably my girlfriend messing around with me. A waitress came over and apologized. I requested to see the manager twice. The manager stopped by our table as part of her general routine. She was not aware I wanted to see her. She had only been working there two weeks. She did apologize but it was weak. In this day and age, it is very poor business practice to have employees playing games with credit cards. I don't plan to go back.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

My friend and I ended up stopping here by chance. We've since been there for both lunch and dinner. The food quality is great and the service is good. They have a nice variety of food on both their lunch and dinner menues. They also have a wide variety of pastries and dessert items. It does get busy so I would recommend reservations.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Went here for a Family dinner. This was my first time trying the dinner menu. The service was average, slow food service overall. Our waiter was very quick & efficient with our drink orders. The food came with little longer wait time than usual. I ordered the French Onion Soup & the Calimari. The Soup was superb! The Calimari was good (wish the tentacles would of been just a bit bigger though & a little less breading). Overall I'd say our meals were tasty & satisfying. Maybe next time we'll have to try one of their many beautifully decorated desserts that they offer.