“Lunch special!”

Patrick's Restaurant & Bakery
Reserve with OpenTable
Patrick's Restaurant & Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 123 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

For only $8, I got 1/2 quiche (asparagus and tomato) and a side salad. The service was prompt and the food was quite good. The full portion was so large that my friend took 1/2 home. While I did not order a burger based on the size of the one served to the next table...they could easily be shared. I will be back. Bringing my husband the next time.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Came for a late lunch & ordered The French onion soup & quiche Lorraine. The soup was fabulous as always. The quiche was yucky. “Soggy” is only word I can think of for it. Quiche is supposed to be firm. I didn’t even finish it as I felt is wasn’t fully cooked. NOT up to their normal quality.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Have eaten at Patrick's in the past and have had very good experiences...something has changed!
We went for a late Sunday afternoon lunch. After our waitress, Lisa, took our order, Salad and quiche, we waited for 30 minutes...she then came to our table and said the "machine" did not print out our order and they would hurry to make it...15 minutes later we receive our food. She promised us dessert on her. We ate, and again sat for 20 minutes with dirty dishes in front of us...when she finally returned, she stated that they were short handed...the place was empty, there were two managers - neither of who stopped by our table or did anything to help wait staff, there were also two hostesses texting on their phones and standing behind a desk...I was not impressed. You have many, many fantastic choices in Maple Grove - I suggest you go elsewhere.
Pro's - food and prices are good
Con's - service and professionalism was terrible
Very disappointed in what has happened to a good restaurant.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Nice waiter with a good setting and quiet ambiance on Sunday morning for breakfast. Portions were fairly large, and the prices were acceptable for the Maple Grove area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Went here for Sunday brunch, very good! I had the eggs benedict with a cranberry mimosa and my boyfriend had a omelette croissant with a Bloody Mary. Would definitely come back for a return visit! However, bathrooms need to be cleaned more often. There was a toilet brush cleaner on one of the toilets and paper towels stuffed in the crack of the stall door.