“Surprisingly delicious!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

As someone who has spent a lot of time in India, I'm often disappointed with Indian food in America. Dancing Ganesha exceeded my expectations! Enjoyed the environment, our server gave helpful suggestions, and the food came fast and was delicious! Pretty sure I left with a food baby cuz I ate so much but still carried home leftovers. Definitely recommend this restaurant to any Indian food lovers, and if you're not one already you will be after eating here.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

My husband and I had dinner here during a recent visit to Minneapolis. It is by far a 5-star restaurant. The food was exceptional. My husband ordered the lamb, and I had the curried scallops. Vegetarian options were abundant. The serving size for each entree was plentiful, and I had enough for lunch the next day.

Our server was kind enough to offer menu suggestions, and even shared how we might want to make our food selections before a larger party placed their orders.

The wait time for our food was short, and the food was hot. We dined here using a Groupon, but would've paid full price because the entrees weren't expensive.

We would definitely return here on our next Minneapolis trip.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Our family has now been this restaurant several times over the last few months. Honesly the BEST Indian restaurant we have found in the area.
The food is amazing! They will also actually make the food hot for you if ask it to be prepared hot and spicey.
We always have the samosas and usually the pokoras for appetizers, Yummy!
The dishes we have tired include the tikka masalas and vindinloos which are amazing.
The naan is also very good.
The atmosphere here is nice and the service is good.
No liquor license but that would not deter us and should not deter anyone as the food is so amazing.
We go back here frequently.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and food. The emphasis is south Indian. Expect more coconut flavor in the curries and above all, they have great dosas. It isn't something you see a lot, a giant slightly crunchy crepe with fillings. It is their best item on the menu. Choices of fillings.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We were searching for an exotic restaurant and some tourist suggested this restaurant. They offerred a hugw variety of indian meal for a reasonable price. Lovely and unique taste, I definetly recommend it to anyone. Thanks to ms nikki for her awesome service !