“Delicious!”

World Street Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 23 Quick Bites in Minneapolis
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: World Street Kitchen is the brain child of the team behind the critically-acclaimed and award-winning Saffron Restaurant & Lounge, brothers Saed & Sameh Wadi. World Street Kitchen features a seasonal menu which utilizes only the highest quality ingredients, presented in a fun way: street style. The cuisine is inspired by the food served in street carts around the world, from Morocco to Vietnam.
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Reasonably priced, tasty and prepared quickly. The Korean BBQ rice bowl was very good. The kimchi was flavorful and well balanced with the short ribs. The room is airy and comfortable. The staff is pleasant and efficient. I’ll try something else on their eclectic menu when I return.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Found this place by accident. What a wonfderful find . Food was tasty, the servivce was fast! Loved it!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This place has you order at the counter and they serve you at a table. The shawarma tacos had fantastic spicing and toppings. I got a few bites of my friends crispy rice bowl. Every piece I had, had great flavor and texture. We hope to go back on another trip to try more here. Delicious!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Possibly the best hummus I've ever eaten. And lamb belly tacos? OMG SO GOOD! Wish I had been staying in Minneapolis longer so I could come back more times to try everything on the menu. Interesting flavors in everything. (if you don't like spicy, make sure to tell them to hold the sauce - it's HOT!) Don't forget to go next door to MilkJam Creamery for ice cream after your meal. YUM!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Four old people, in our 60s and 70s, ate here recently for lunch. Not that it much matters, but we were the oldest people there by many decades. We all liked our meals; the one beer drinker who wanted non-trendy beer even found something to make him happy. Good value for the money too. Not a lot of choices on the menu, but they all looked quite good. We swooped by some other customers who ordered rice bowls, and they also looked interesting.

The format is probably considered fast casual, but we had a great experience with the waiter who brought our food. He brought us utensils we should have gotten ourselves, and even did a free refill of iced tea for one, when it wasn't part of the purchase deal.

Another old person consideration, the music wasn't too loud, and not annoying. I would eat here again.