“Excellent Buffet”

Marhaba Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #754 of 1,890 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 31 October 2015

We frequently take in the buffet on Friday nights. It has a vast array of delicious hot dishes, as well as fresh fruits, salads, sauces and desserts- be sure to get the baklava, it drips with gooey goodness!

1  Thank Judy A

Reviewed 28 July 2015

I like the food but I don't want to read by the lamb shank that if one takes more than single piece, he'd have to pay more. I found the staff to be rude and unfriendly. No hi, no thank you, no refills. Many times they charge dinner rate for lunch. And yes, it is dirty. I enjoy driving further to the Big Marina. They always treat me nice. I will never go back there!

1  Thank Rina B
Reviewed 25 July 2015

We stopped in one night to try it out. We had driven past it for months and decided tonight was the night. We were very surprised to learn that it was a buffet. One tip, do not go later in the evening, the food has been sitting out for a while and is a slight let down. Overall the food was decent. We did feel a little out of place entering the establishment. After we made several attempts at the buffet we decided to try some of the deserts. We grabbed an assortment of options and after trying each one we asked our server what some of them were. She had no idea and asked another gentleman to come over. We asked what a particular cookie was, the response we received was "it's a cookie". Well, thank you captain obvious. I am not sure we would try this buffet again. At least not later in the evening.

Reviewed 15 February 2015

I saw this place on my way through town and and needed some lunch. Went in and found the best spread of middle-eastern food in a buffet I have ever seen. For 11 bucks I filled my place a few times with delicious salads, authentic meat dishes and sauces. I thought I was in Egypt! The food was fresh, hot and very well-prepared. That's not always an easy task when presenting buffet food.

1  Thank Tom R
Reviewed 18 September 2014

I went to this buffet last week, and since then I can't get the food off my mind! It was unblieveably delicious, and well worth the price! only 11$ for lots of meat, salad and delicacies + tea.
Note: The staff are Arab and most of them don't speak English well, but all of them are really polite and helpful.