“GREAT steaks, GREAT Elote, GREAT lobster tail. GREAT evenings”
Review of Manny's Steakhouse

Manny's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Manny's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,884 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: S 8th St - Foshay Tower
Reviewed 17 June 2016

First, this is a pricey place. 300 USD for two for dinner, no wine...
This is also an informal place, where you can show up with a T-shirt and jeans, and hear the very loud bar from afar.

On the other hand...

They have absolutely GREAT dry-aged steaks that worth the effort.
I tried the bone-in tenderloin - this was one of the 2-3 best steaks that I have ever had, and I am a steak fan...
I also had their bone-in NY steak, which was simply great.
As side dishes I had their famous and very tasty Elote, lettuce wedges with blue cheese, hash browns and lobster tail, all very good to to simply great.
I spent there two wonderful evenings and will surely be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,706)

Reviewed 16 June 2016

I was there with business partner.
I must say I am no longer a big fan of huge portions.
The steaks are huge, high quality, no doubt.
but the noise is unbearable, I could hardly talk to the person next to me.

1  Thank marco r
Reviewed 16 June 2016

I was in town and met a friend here for dinner and everything was great. The service was as good as the food.

We both had the bone in ribeye steaks with mac and cheese and the hash browns. Neither of us could finish our streaks but it did not stop us from ordering 2 sweets. We had the brownie and chocolate cake and they were as good as the steaks. My friend had a nice doggie bag at the end of the night.

I can't wait to go back

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Our food was excellent! We were with two other couples and all of us had nothing but praise for our food. For appetizers we started with mushrooms, macaroni and cheese and hash browns.... All of it was very good. I enjoyed the scrimp scampi, the rest of the group all had steaks which they all raved about. We will definitely be back. The staff is very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

My husband and I have lived in the Minneapolis area most of our lives and had never been to Manny's. Many of our friends and family told us what a great steakhouse it is.
So when our 35th wedding anniversary came up I surprised my husband with dinner at Manny's. It was wonderful they manager had us sitting in the mafia booth they called it so nobody can sneek up on you and we had the view of the whole restaurant.
Dress up because the place has style and class. The service was amazing and they dotted on us. Our waiter Vinnie was personable and even surprised us with a dessert for our anniversary. Above and beyond expectations.