“Good but not excellent”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Good place if you love sports and want to taste some appetizer while watching TV. I would not suggest if you'd rather enjoy a quiet conversation while having dinner.

Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

We are used to table service taking a bit longer when the dining room is full, but not when we are one of two, two-person parties. In retrospect, we should give this Green Mill a second chance based on being assigned the worst waiter on earth. We were greeted upon entering by a winsome hostess. Other than the tasty food, delivered by someone other than our waiter, our experience was an antonym for quality service.

Reviewed 16 December 2014

Have been going here for years and the dry rub wings are always tasty. I was going to give a very good, but many reviews below for people with only a couple of reviews or complaining about $1 and then giving low scores which isn't really fair. This isn't the new up and coming trendy coal fired pizza or pizza on a stick, just solid honest to goodness za. Lots of sports to watch the game or in the dining area for a quiet meal in one of the booths in the back. They had Deschutes Fresh Squeezed which is one of the best IPA beers around right now. Will be back again.

Reviewed 13 December 2014

Green Mill used to include salad with pasta dishes. Then they changed their menu and you have to order it separate, except they didn't tell me that when I placed the order over the phone for pickup. Got home....no salad. Called them up. You have to order it separate for $1. Really? But I would have ordered it had they told me it didn't come with the pasta anymore. Very disappointed. I feel like I got half a meal for my $23. I won't go back. There's tons of restaurants in this city that have better food than them....I just always kind of liked Green Mill .....even when the food started going down hill. I can actually tell the difference in the food from what I got just a couple months or so ago.

Reviewed 4 September 2014

Great atmosphere at the bar to watch football or basketball games and enjoy specials all weekend. Free wifi.

Football Specials:
Saturday: 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Monday: 7:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.

Drinks
$5.00 Bloody Marys
$4.00 Rail Drinks
$3.00 Classic Taps

Apps
$5.99 Wings (Excludes No-Bones)
$5.00 Pizza Rolls
$5.00 Artichoke Spinach Dip (With Pita)
$4.00 Twin Beef Tacos