“Friday lunch”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Very nice servers. We all had salads. My dad had the clam chowder. The decor is nice and it's a quite place so you can have conversation. It has its own parking which is nice as parking on Hennepin is not easy.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

Overall we had a good dinner at the Green Mill. The nachos were excellent! The rest of the food was good. I was disappointed, though, that I was given a cherry Sprite when I ordered a kiddie cocktail. No cherries at all. Then we got a cookie sundae (which was tasty) but again no cherries on top! Sort of weird. Other than the fact that the women's bathroom was dirty, the cherries were really the main let down. I do think we will go back (those nachos really were good!!), we just won't order those items and will try not to use the restrooms.

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

I stopped in Saturday of Valentine's Day weekend and sat at the bar for a dirty martini and bruschetta. The cocktail was perfect and a generous size. The bruschetta was the best I've ever had. The bread was toasted perfectly and there was more than enough tapenade, feta, and tomato bruschetta. Add attentive bar service and it was well worth the $19 plus tip!

Reviewed 8 November 2015

Certain nights call for comfort food. This was one of those nights. After studying for midterms, we just needed a glass of wine and some good food. Yes, this establishment is known as a sport bar. However, they graciously put the tony awards on a tv or us. The service was somewhat attentive, the manager did stop by to drop off a glass of wine. Although we made the best of the experience and the evening by ourselves. We ordered a few appetizers from the happy hour menu and it was just enough to satisfy our pallet. Although, the Diablo wings are what I would call "Minnesota hot" so basically ketchup.

Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

Was excellent, a very good piece of fish. The beer was very good as well a very good variety. Nice ambiance. Good staff, very friendly and knowledgeable.