“Food from heaven”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 January 2017

I visited the restaurant with my husband, who always used to talk high about the place.
I didn't believe him until I visited the place on Dec 27th 2016. I must say, my eyes got bigger than my stomach when the food arrived. It was presentable and delicious to every standard possible. Crowd, yet cozy, sports bar but family place.
I am really impressed by such great menu, environment and food taste.
I wish I could visit MSP again and have one more dinner there. I call it the food from heaven!

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

They have a huge menu of many items other than pizza! We ordered the Spinach Dip and a Deep Dish Pizza! The Spinach Dip Was Great! The pizza was good but I thought there was too much sauce and tomato chunks and not enough of the toppings we ordered. Service was good.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

We had a delicious deep dish pizza. Pick up - phone customer service was very friendly. Time for pickup accurate

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Very nice servers. We all had salads. My dad had the clam chowder. The decor is nice and it's a quite place so you can have conversation. It has its own parking which is nice as parking on Hennepin is not easy.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

Overall we had a good dinner at the Green Mill. The nachos were excellent! The rest of the food was good. I was disappointed, though, that I was given a cherry Sprite when I ordered a kiddie cocktail. No cherries at all. Then we got a cookie sundae (which was tasty) but again no cherries on top! Sort of weird. Other than the fact that the women's bathroom was dirty, the cherries were really the main let down. I do think we will go back (those nachos really were good!!), we just won't order those items and will try not to use the restrooms.