“Delish, no frills steak and baked taters”
Review of Best Steak House

Best Steak House
Ranked #920 of 1,884 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Reviewed 30 September 2015

You walk in, gab a salad from the cooler and a tray. Put in your dressing of choice then order your steak or food. By the time you're finished with your salad and had a few sips of your drink your steak is brought out to you with a baked tater with butter and a slice of buttered Texas toast. It's my first time here and I don't know why it's taken me so long to stop in, maybe the decor which is 1970's diner or that it's in a little strip mall. The steak came out within just a few minutes cooked to order, tasty, easy to cut and quite flavorful. I'm not a huge steak eater but this was delish! The baked potato was soft and fluffy, the toast......all I can say is "yum". It's a no frills kinda place for certain and I'll be back!

3  Thank kaj22