“Best meal!!”

Cuisines: Diner, Deli, Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 25 October 2015

I LOVE this place. Seriously the BEST HUMMUS ever. I make it at home but can't get it this creamy! Salad is super fresh. They cut it when you order. Warm yummy pita. Even the rice is great. If you don't get there early be prepared to stand in line. The gentlemen working keep the line moving and you will have your wonderful food in no time. Super small, crowded place but the food is SO worth it. My mouth is watering thinking about it. I like the gyro platter (I think that's the one with the hummus, salad, gyro meat, pita). Only one negative...I went one afternoon before closing ?3:30 and they were already closed. Maybe the posted hours are wrong?

Reviewed 9 September 2015

I've been visiting Omar for many years. Always great, always a long line at lunch time, always worth it. They're so friendly and the food is so good.

Reviewed 11 May 2015

My wife was coming downtown for lunch and asked me to take her for Greek food. I knew there was one option. We both had HUGE portions of very good gyro platters.

Such a great meal!

Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

We shared one of the salad combos and we were so glad we did. It went on for days. And everything is being made in front of you. Really liked the sauce on the falafel. Tasted different than others I've had.

We were there at an odd ball time, 3 PM. So it was fairly empty. I would imagine the crowd might get maddening in such a small space during lunchtime.

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

My coworkers and I rave about the garlic dip and the kabob special and Fridays (and now Wednesdays by popular demand!) Tiny little cafe with two sweet men working behind the counter. I think they're starting to recognize me as "the garlic girl" because I ALWAYS ask for the dip. If you like Greek, you have to check this place out!