“Great coffee spot!”
Review of Open Book

Open Book
Ranked #9 of 50 Shopping in Minneapolis
Reviewed 15 January 2015

We met friends for coffee and breakfast. Close to University of Minnesota West Bank and Washington Ave. Large space, old building, great ambiance and service.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

A place to enjoy books, art, and good food and coffee. Always has a variety of things to do and to enjoy. Worth repeat visits.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Our writer's group, Women of Words (WOW) just held our third annual Writer's Retreat today at this facility. The warehouse style of the building adds so much to the overall festive and fun mood. Wooden floors and exposed brick are nothing new, but I wouldn't change a thing.

Reviewed 3 November 2012 via mobile

It was great to visit a small book store instead of the massive chain stores. Friendly and helpful staff.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I love visiting an entire place devoted to the art of books. While there is a whole lot to actually do here, I still gave it a five for atmosphere. As an avid reader and writer, I loved every second exploring the unique books and art exhibit. I'd love to come back to take one of their classes.

1  Thank Kelsie C