“Lamb and basmati rice”

Holy Land Bakery, Grocery and Deli
Ranked #1 of 1,884 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Middle Eastern
Description: over 25 years of excellence our award winning restaurant has been serving the twin cities with the best meddle eastern food using Mama Fatima original recipes , and providing them with the largest selections of fresh bread , olives , cheeses , olive oil and finest imported grocery items , our meat department offers all 100% grass fed lamb , goat and beef with the highest quality available in the market (best of the best ) all HALAL-ZABIHA CERTIFIED.
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Shared the stuffed grape leaves. Then enjoyed the lamb kabobs and basmati rice and the chicken shawirma. It would be better if dishes and silverware were available.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

First off, before you even enter the building, the smell of roaster chicken and other meats will draw you in. The staff are ALWAYS friendly and food full of flavor. I recommend the roasted chicken which is cooked on a spit over fire and the gryo meat. The falafel is nice and crunchy on the outside and a delight on the taste buds.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Every once in awhile I'll drop in for a fast and tasty lunch. I didn't see the usual lunch buffet but the place has been remodeled with a lot of the grocery area updated. I park in the back and on the way to the restaurant I'll check out the vast array of feta cheeses, olives, and the injera bread - made from tef although some wheat flour is added. The chef and cashier are so friendly and accommodating. Today I ordered take-out gyros salad. Simple and delicious. But they also have fantastic rotisserie chickens and other meats. I don't know if they have the luncheon buffet anymore, but the last time I was there I took a scoop of everything and the place was crowded customers. Today I came later in the afternoon and there were only a few customers eating in/ Plus a big snow storm was rolling in. The food and service reminds me a lot of my visit to Athens but the food is not just Greek, but from all over the Levant. And their baklava is fresh and to die for! Located in a mixed neighborhood in Northeast Minneapolis, I always enjoy dropping in for a good meal!

1  Thank CoolLoon
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Amina is a great waitress. She was welcoming, kind, and generous!

Dinner dinner dinner tonight at my parents and I can meet y’all there if I can do come over and for dinner I dinner at

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We have been going to Holy Land for years! Authentic taste, great quality and such great staff. Our family loves this place.