“lunch”

Ranked #350 of 1,891 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Had lunch with co-workers at Naf Naf Grill in US Bank Plaza, lower level. We went at 11:15am when there was no crowd, but when we finished there was a long line to get in. Naf Naf serves Middle Eastern food. I had the chicken shawarma over a bad of basmati rice. I added chopped salad, purple cabbage, sumac onions, pickles and the garlic sauce. This was really good. This also came with pita bread. IT was roughly 8-9 bucks. One of my co-workers had the falafels and really liked it. My other co-worker had hummus and said it tasted great. Highly recommend this.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I have had the falafel on pita several times. Their falafel is delicious though very salty. They have a variety of sauces. I especially enjoyed the green sauce. The hummus and baba ganoush are both delicious as well. The only thing that did not impess me were the fries. They were limp and bland. The options that are vegan are marked on the menu.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

We were referred there by an employee of the nearby US Bank. My bowl was better than what my daughter ordered. The rice was good. They are known for their chips which are thin cut fries. I wish I'd have asked for hot ones. Mine were warm, not hot, and weren't as good as expected. Workers were very nice. I'll try it again.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

After hearing a lot about their falafels and shawarma, wanted to try it out for an evening snack as i was returning from work. The order style is very close to the mexican joints (chipotle/qudoba)

Got the chicken shawarma with pita bread and baba ganoush. The chicken was very dry unlike to what i have had in shawarma, its a middle eastern food but very popular in india bangalore where i come from.

Although the other ingredients were fresh and spicy the main hero of the dish the chicken was quite dry. The portion was a touch expensive for the price though.

The falafel were very crispy and really good, well worth to its reputation. In all given these were sides in my dish, keeping the rating to average

Reviewed 26 May 2016

Yummy Middle Eastern food served Chipotle-style, your choice of bowl, sandwich or salad. Convenient for those working in downtown, but it also stays open later than most of the downtown places. I recommend the falafel and chicken shawarma. Their hummus is amazing too.