“Great Middle Eastern Food”

Marina Grill & Deli
Ranked #673 of 1,840 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 10 May 2016

We've been to Marina's many times, so for Mother's Day we decided to get the family platter for 6. We were not disappointed. They prepared a huge amount of food with just about everything on their extensive menu, all artfully displayed. The tabouli is second only to Emily's, also in Northeast Minneapolis.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Great greek and middle eastern fare with the wallet impact of a cafeteria. El Lobo tip: Come after sunset during Ramadan for a culinary feast under the big tent in the parking lot!

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

When in ne, go here when you need your lamb meat dreams fulfilled. Great service and a staple of the community. Hard to get in and out of parking lot- busy intersection

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

Mushroom swiss and chicken gyro! Just the right amount of spice, quick service. They were patient with me on making my decision and had perfect suggestions. It was aspur of the moment stop, so glad I did!

Reviewed 22 October 2015

In the very first week I came here, I was recommended to visit some famous places. One of the top places I was highly recommended to visit was an Egyptian restaurant. The person who told me said “Eating there is like dream comes true”, so I wanted so bad to eat from there and no one could made me change my mind. I remember planning for houses for it, because I was interested in trying new things especially food. One day I said “it’s time to take a move”. The next day, I invited my friend who came from the same country I came from to eat with me from that resident. When we arrived there the resident which I was hoping to eat from was finally in front of me. My friend and I were very happy to meet the stuff, whose speak the same language we speak. The food that was made in the Egyptian style was ridiculously good. That was the best restaurant I have ever gone to in my life.