“No need for a master piece!”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #1,265 of 1,904 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have seen other reviews and I am sorry to report I am just not as enthusiastic as other reviewers! We decided to stop in before we went to the movies on a Saturday afternoon. The one thing we really did like about the restaurant was that they shave the meats right there. That was nice to see. The bread was good (although I got the wrap). Every thing was good except the person making the wiches. We were hungry and in a bit of a hurry. The girl making our sandwich was obviously sculpting for some posh award because she was slower than a turtle and working for perfection. I have a secret to tell her, she is not a top chef and that sandwich was not screaming to be a culinary masterpiece. It wanted in my tummy where eventually it will work it's way through the system. The check out girls were no faster the their masterful maker!

The sandwich it's self was good, as good as any other sub restaurant I have been to. The service...and I realize the place is fairly new to the location, needs a swift kick in the behind to get the customers through the line! We weren't expecting gourmet...and that is all I am saying!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Anyone thats eating at Subway or other sub places needs to try this. I've been eating at Mike's for many years before they came to MN. Now that they are here (new location open in St Louis Park as well) I can't stop eating it! The subs are so fresh and the bread is awesome.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

Give this little sub place a try over in St. Anthony. I've been going for several years and the quality of both their subs and the people serving you has never wavered. The subs are put together with healthy amounts of freshly sliced meats, cheeses, and toppings (sliced for each individual sandwich, nothing that sits for hours or days waiting to be slapped onto some bread). My favorite is the #8 club (turkey, ham, bacon), but I also really like their chicken philly as well.

Give it a shot, you'll love it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 15 April 2008

Good subs. I haven't found a favorite yet.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook