“A bit of food”

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #1,265 of 1,905 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 18 November 2014

1st time with their restaurant which was brought in from work. Wasn't that impressed compared to other sandwich shops. They have been in business since 1956, so people must like their food, but I wasn't a fan.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Subway, JJ's (Jimmy John's), Cousin Subs, Quizno's and on and on, but there's just nothing that compares to the subs you'll get at Jersey Mike's Subs. This East Coast masterpiece has starting expanding all over the United States and when you see one "Coming Soon!" to a community near you, you're going to be addicted at first bite.

There's just nothing that compares to the quality that Jersey Mike's is serving up and there isn't a sub on the menu that isn't worth trying. I stop here a couple of times a month and my favorites are; #17 or #43 (two different Philly variations), #13 the Original Italian and my new custom favorite - the #5 Super Sub with the addition of Pastrami.

You're going to love every bite as much as I do and make sure to get it "Mike's Way!".

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Boo. First and last time at this place. Person taking the order said if this is the first time to order the original Italian. We made it a super sub. What a tasteless sandwich. The bread had no taste. the meat was nothing special for being freshly sliced and the sandwich had so much oil on it that it dripped all over the place. Gross.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have seen other reviews and I am sorry to report I am just not as enthusiastic as other reviewers! We decided to stop in before we went to the movies on a Saturday afternoon. The one thing we really did like about the restaurant was that they shave the meats right there. That was nice to see. The bread was good (although I got the wrap). Every thing was good except the person making the wiches. We were hungry and in a bit of a hurry. The girl making our sandwich was obviously sculpting for some posh award because she was slower than a turtle and working for perfection. I have a secret to tell her, she is not a top chef and that sandwich was not screaming to be a culinary masterpiece. It wanted in my tummy where eventually it will work it's way through the system. The check out girls were no faster the their masterful maker!

The sandwich it's self was good, as good as any other sub restaurant I have been to. The service...and I realize the place is fairly new to the location, needs a swift kick in the behind to get the customers through the line! We weren't expecting gourmet...and that is all I am saying!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Anyone thats eating at Subway or other sub places needs to try this. I've been eating at Mike's for many years before they came to MN. Now that they are here (new location open in St Louis Park as well) I can't stop eating it! The subs are so fresh and the bread is awesome.