“Staff makes eating lunch fun”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #1,258 of 1,891 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 14 December 2015

Ordered up a couple Regular Cold Subs $ 6.95 each Tuna and a Provolone, Ham and some other meats with everything on 'em.

Reviewed 29 January 2015 via mobile

They do it right at Jersey Mike's every time. I love the consistency and great sandwiches (and the staff) is what keeps me coming back. And trust me, I know what I'm talking about...I'm from Jersey!

Reviewed 18 November 2014

1st time with their restaurant which was brought in from work. Wasn't that impressed compared to other sandwich shops. They have been in business since 1956, so people must like their food, but I wasn't a fan.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Subway, JJ's (Jimmy John's), Cousin Subs, Quizno's and on and on, but there's just nothing that compares to the subs you'll get at Jersey Mike's Subs. This East Coast masterpiece has starting expanding all over the United States and when you see one "Coming Soon!" to a community near you, you're going to be addicted at first bite.

There's just nothing that compares to the quality that Jersey Mike's is serving up and there isn't a sub on the menu that isn't worth trying. I stop here a couple of times a month and my favorites are; #17 or #43 (two different Philly variations), #13 the Original Italian and my new custom favorite - the #5 Super Sub with the addition of Pastrami.

You're going to love every bite as much as I do and make sure to get it "Mike's Way!".

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Boo. First and last time at this place. Person taking the order said if this is the first time to order the original Italian. We made it a super sub. What a tasteless sandwich. The bread had no taste. the meat was nothing special for being freshly sliced and the sandwich had so much oil on it that it dripped all over the place. Gross.