“Don't let the strip mall fool you”

Hazellewood Grill and Tap Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Hazellewood Grill and Tap Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in Minnetonka
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Hazellwood is located in a small strip mall, an unlikely location for a restaurant of this caliber. We visited last night and had a great meal. Ahi tuna appetizer, scallops, pork chop and pot pie and banana cream pie for dessert. All very good. You can make reservation on Open Table and I suggest you do, especially on the weekend.

Gena S, Front Office Manager at Hazellewood Grill and Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know of your good experience! we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Pork is awesome! Really enjoy the food here. The only negative is it can be a bit hard to hear each other at certain times. (Acoustics not the best)

Dede C, General Manager at Hazellewood Grill and Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you for your feed back. Yes our pork tender lpin is wonderful. And yes we also get the comment that it can be loud at times in the dining room. Not really sure what we could do about that but I can certainly talk to our construction team To see if they could come up with a solution. Thank you and have a great week.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Tonight was our second visit to Hazelwwod. We were there a few weeks ago for afternoon brunch which was awesome. Tonights experience was a little less. We walked in at 5:25pm. The hostess asked if we had reservations and frowned when we said "no." she then said "well I can only seat you at a table because our guests with reservations get the booths. We could care less about booth or table. Would have been nice if she asked us. Then she said we would have to leave by 7:30 because there was a reservation for the table at which we were being seated. The food was good, table service was okay, but the whole conversation upon arrival took our experience down a notch. We did finish and leave around 6:30. I was going to ask the hostess if we get an hours worth of credit for our next visit, if there is a next visit.

Dede C, General Manager at Hazellewood Grill and Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Hi Joe, My name is DeDe Conkey and I am the general manager for Hazellwood Grill and tap room In Tonka Bay Minnesota. I am sorry for the late response to this post, I would like to speak with you about your visit. That is not the way our staff is trained to treat our guests. I would like to use this as a training tool. I would like a little more information And also invite you back for the kind of hospitality you should have received that evening. Can you please call me at 952-401-0066.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I've been here multiple times over the past couple months because this place is just so consistently great. The menu for New Years Eve was excellent, the regular menu is excellent, the drinks are made the way they should be. I can't say I've been to another restaurant that has as many menu items that are just incredible. This place has become our go to destination for a Friday or Saturday Night dinner.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

there were 4 of us, and we all agree the food was amazing! the service was excellent, and I love the atmosphere there. lots of people, yet I would recommend making reservations. it seems to be popular, and for good reason. If you like scallops, they have Asiago crusted scallops that are to die for! best scallops I've ever had! and pretty reasonable pricing as well. I highly recommend this place, and I hope I can go back another time!