“The pizza was just okay”
Review of Pizza Factory

Pizza Factory
Ranked #14 of 28 Restaurants in New Brighton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Adagio's Pizza Factory is a family friendly neighborhood restaurant and bar. Adagio's offers dine in, take out, and delivery. Adagio's is famous for their pizza, but has fantastic pasta, sandwich, and appetizer options. The bar has nightly events such as karaoke, bingo, live bar trivia, and meat raffles. Adagio's is perfect for your next date night, family night, or buddy night. Stop in and try "that sauerkraut pizza" AKA The Top of the Line. It's the best pizza around!
Reviewed 13 November 2015

I visited while on a recent business trip. The pizza was just okay by my standards but since I live near Buddy's in Detroit I'm kind of spoiled. This is a good place to meet for a couple of beers and to share a pie with friends.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

Stopped in during Happy Hour enjoy a buck off drinks and Happy Hour priced Appetizers. Fist was the Rav Sticks with Pizza Sauce for dipping $ 3.99 and Potato Skins (that were loaded) $ 5.50 came with a couple dipping sauces they were really good. order up the 10" Supreme Pizza with Green Olives $ 13.74.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

We have ordered pizza to take home many times from The Pizza Factory. Their pizza is by far the best pizza available in our area. Their takeout menu is quite extensive and everything we have ordered has been excellent. We usually pick up but they do not charge for delivery.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

My wife and I have been going here for years. Love the Food, Beer and Casual Atmosphere. Good Happy Hour specials too.

Reviewed 17 October 2014

The pizza is the best, and I also like their lasagna. It all tastes like homemade. So many times we have had their delicious meals catered in at my work, because they are a local restaurant. I have heard good things from others, and this has impressed me into continuing to go here.