“Cozy, Friendly Cafe”

Papa's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in New Hope
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We went to Papa's for lunch, but three of us had breakfast from the all day breakfast menu. The server was very friendly and pleasant, the food was served promptly and piping hot, the portions were large!, and the prices were reasonable. This is a traditional neighborhood cafe, nothing fancy or elaborate. It's just good food at good prices in a comfortable "home town" atmosphere.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Went to Papa's for breakfast. This is a traditional style '50's cafe. Big breakfast menu at very good prices.
My breakfast partner had the french toast with bacon. A large serving done perfectly. Bacon was nice and crisp.
I had the Papa's benedict with hashbrowns. A "Large" serving of hashbrowns. The eggs were fried over medium. The Hollandaise sauce was perfect. Ham rather than canadian bacon. On an english muffin. Very tasty! We split the hashbrowns.
Service was great.
This large breakfast for $17.00.
Bring Cash! No cards accepted.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Three tables, six booths, seven counter chairs and a small room in the back makes this cafe cozy and friendly. We've had breakfast here half a dozen times and all were good experiences. Their menu claims they were voted "best pancakes" and they ARE pretty good...thin and very sweet. They come with hot syrup. Their house made Italian sausage ($.30 upcharge) is heavy on the fennel and pepper. My basted eggs were perfect. My guy's hash browns were nice and crispy. It's mostly locals here. Very reasonable prices for the quality.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We go here at least six times a year. We always go back. The food is really good the specials are out of this world. The prices are good too. I usually end up taking some home and having that for my lunch or late afternoon snack.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Papa Murphy's favorite or the Cowboy. Love the Hawaiian Canadian Bacon with pineapple also. I try and go on Tuesday since they have $10 for any large pizza plus you can order 1 additional topping with no extra charge.