“Beautiful setting”

Morgan Creek Vineyards
Ranked #5 of 24 things to do in New Ulm
Reviewed 22 May 2017

My husband and I stopped by this past weekend while we were visiting New Ulm. It is about a 20 minute drive to get out there. The setting is beautiful. We did some wine tasting and my husband found several he really enjoyed...I am a little pickier and was not super excited about the ones I tried. The pizza looked amazing, but, we had recently eaten. They do not do tours anymore. The staff was super friendly and atmosphere was relaxing and enjoyable. We were glad we stopped.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Want a neat place to have brunch? This is the place. Great mimosa and wine. Want Jazz while drinking a good bottle of wine? Again a great place. Sit outside and talk with friends or sit close to a fire and enjoy a great weekend with food and wine.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Part of the reason that I went on the tour is that we planted some grapevines and I wanted to see how they prune theirs. The tour was VERY informative and when I asked if I could go up to the vines and look at them, I was told "No problem". And did after the actual tour was over.

There was a lot of very interesting information given on the tour, and the wine tasting just topped it off!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

The wine was good, the woodfire food was very good and the country setting was fantastic. My wife and I spent a couple hours sipping wine next to the fire pit.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

A small winery that is in a beautiful setting. A great staff who are knowledgeable about the grapes and wine that they make. Wood fired pizzas are very tasty but on the small side. Puck's Pride is fantastic if you can find it, sells out immediately. Had a group of 10 that all enjoyed the afternoon and the wines. Have been back several times. Only several miles outside of New Ulm, where you can immerse yourself in German culture and fantastic food.