“Nice location. Average wine. ”

Morgan Creek Vineyards
Ranked #5 of 24 things to do in New Ulm
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

This is a nice place with peace and tranquility. However the wines are average at best. Mn wine is an acquired taste and I haven't acquired it yet! Limited food options such as cheese and olives.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We went on a bit of a road tour from the Twin Cities to visit this winery and to do Sunday brunch. It was completely worth the 1.5 hour drive. Beautiful setting. We dined outside, but under shelter, which was nice because it was quite hot out. The wine was delicious, and the food was fantastic, cooked in their wood-fired oven. What made the event truly great was the service by Kristen! We will be back.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Enjoy a wonderful bottle of wine with friends. Choose from their simple but tasty menu (I recommend one of the pizzas cooked in their wood fired oven). Sit by the fire pit and listen to the great music. I especially enjoy jazz night with either the Jim McGuire Trio or Ben Marti (yes, he's related).

Reviewed 22 May 2017

My husband and I stopped by this past weekend while we were visiting New Ulm. It is about a 20 minute drive to get out there. The setting is beautiful. We did some wine tasting and my husband found several he really enjoyed...I am a little pickier and was not super excited about the ones I tried. The pizza looked amazing, but, we had recently eaten. They do not do tours anymore. The staff was super friendly and atmosphere was relaxing and enjoyable. We were glad we stopped.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Want a neat place to have brunch? This is the place. Great mimosa and wine. Want Jazz while drinking a good bottle of wine? Again a great place. Sit outside and talk with friends or sit close to a fire and enjoy a great weekend with food and wine.