“Good breakfast”
Review of NaKato Bar & Grill

NaKato Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Tried NaKato for breakfast this morning and it was good. Nothing to rave about but really pretty good. The hashbrowns were my favorite, they had a super buttery good flavor. The service was quick and to the point which I like. I think we will go back on occasion.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Sooooo good I will be back! Heck I might go this weekend and try breakfast! I was very impressed, cheese curds. Were scrumptiousdipped in the raspberry chipotle sauce. I had a hot pastrami sandwich but I had them add the P con peppered banking because it sounded good and I wanted to try it made the sandwich all that much better. I really had a hard time choosing because there were so many delicious things on the menu that I would've liked it tried very unique different items that look very good. My daughter had the turkey melt and said that it was very good she raved about the honey mustard sauce that also was homemade. They have a nice beer selection and many drinks available as well. I really liked the fact that all ages were in there there were servers from maybe 21 to a little old lady server that look like she had been there a long time with a great personality to a biker tattoo Bartender that was also very nice. There were people of all ages old and young this must be a regular spot for many! There is a nice patio on the side that I will definitely have to try out I will definitely make this a regular stop when I visit Mankato!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Breakfast was spot on! Good prices and on the top of my list for the best pancakes to date !! Can't wait to return !!!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Ate outside, very pleasant. Good, fast service with friendly waitress. Good food. Bartenders have good suggestions about different beers and bourbons. Fun times.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We had a nice dinner here. A spicy shrimp salad, and it was spicy, and a prime rib sandwich. Both were very good. The service was faster than expected give some of the other reviews. We would go here again.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to NaKato Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!