“Awesome, must try if you are in town”
Review of Tacoasis

Tacoasis
Ranked #24 of 52 Restaurants in Northfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Wow, amazing food. We saw the rave reviews and figured we would give it a try. I had the Tacoasis which is a combo of a taco, a burrito, and an encilatta. Very tasty. My son had the chicken tacos, which he said melted in his mouth. We will definitely be back when in town.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Very tasty food. Drive through speakers are hard to understand when they talk to us, but they have always gotten our orders correct. A small lobby where you can go insideTo order. Always fresh and very consistent.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

After a long day of shopping and not wanting to wait to be seated at an overcrowded restaurants in Lakeville and Webster. We decided on take home. I tried the chicken deluxe which was on special on Saturdays and it was excellant. My husband and I shared the Nachos supreme which was great. He had a chimichanga meal. Not huge servings on the Chimi, but fine size for him. Great value.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We used to live in the Northfield area and Tacoasis was one of our favorites so we had to stop again while in the area for a visit. The Nachos Supremo was exactly as we remembered and is still a favorite. Excellent!

Reviewed 4 August 2015

Located in a very small building next to George's, Tacoasis has been around for quite a bit longer than they should be. I'm convinced this place only exists because people don't know Northfield also has Taco Bell and El Tequila's.

Save yourself the trouble and avoid this one.