“We all enjoyed our lunch”

Olympia Cafe and Gyros
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Osseo
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 5 January 2018

We brought our granddaughters for lunch, and we all loved the gyros. Lots of meat, great tzatziki sauce! I enjoyed the Greek coffee served with warm sweet pitas. We will be back!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

First off, I want to say our server was so friendly, cheerful, accommodating and excellent!
She gave us separate checks, which was nice. I ordered the Omega pita, and upgraded to the tabouli as my side. The sandwich was delicious! A healthy portion of gyro meat and marinated chicken on a lovely pita garnished with chopped lettuce and tomato.The tabouli was fresh tasting, lemony with a nice bite of mint, mounded on a lettuce leaf. I can't wait to go back to Olympia Cafe!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I came at lunch time and had the Gyros tacos from the appetizer menu, which I loved. I'm not a big eater and some of their plates are large. The tacos came in soft flour tortillas (nice) and had a good sauce on them. On the side, there was salsa (which I didn't taste, as I used the Tzatziki sauce that came on the side. This was so good, it will be difficult for me to order anything else on this good-sized and appealing menu. Homey atmosphere, not elegant. Come here for the food--you'll be back. The falafel looked fantastic. Low priced.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We went twice on this trip, both times for breakfast, and it was amazing, as usual, the eggs benedict were perfect as well as the Brutus' special, the omelets were very good too ! Saganaki next time.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Wonderful breakfast, I had the Brutus' Special, and it was a good thing I was really hungry, it was enormous, and very good. Everything on the menu looked terrific.

Been to Olympia Cafe and Gyros? Share your experiences!