All reviews stayed here pancake machine continental breakfast place to stay nice pool area very nice hotel gorgeous lobby yogurt itasca state park room was clean and comfortable first floor prior reservation cleaned up fridge and microwave hot tub no elevator beds
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Those are conditions I look for. When I have that, I have a place that the management cares about and cares about their guest. This was an all around good stay, from the staff, the unit, the facilities and the breakfast. It was a good stay. While we did not use the pool, based on what I saw, I believe it would be good also. If you are in the Park Rapids area, this is right in town on the north side of the road. It has easy access, convenient to the area. I do recommend.

Date of stay: June 2016
Sherry S, General Manager at C'mon Inn Park Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Thank you so much for the great review! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Just stayed here this weekend. The staff was very friendly and attentive.
The room was spacious and nicely furnished and well kept.
The breakfast offer on the weekend was better than the weekdays, which had fewer choices and less effort put into it.
It was still good though.
The only negative thing is that I called to see if they found the cell phone charger I left in my room. They did, and after the front desk clerk verified my address, she asked me what credit card I wanted to charge the postage to.
I told her to just keep it, as it couldn't cost more than a couple of dollars to mail something that small and light one state away.

Room tip: Rooms overlooking atrium are very nice- some have balconies
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you so much for the feedback! We have been trying something new with the breakfast bar during the week to try eliminating some of the waste, also some of our guests who stay every week like the variety, so it's good to get the point of view from someone new!

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I just stayed in this very nice hotel. the rooms we beautiful and big. the staff was very helpful and kind. the Breakfast was very nice with a good selections. Pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage gravy and sausage. donuts, cereal something for everyone.

Room tip: rooms off the large indoor patio are quiet.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Brandy F
Sherry S, General Manager at C'mon Inn Park Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to let us know.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

The rooms were nice and clean, staff always greeted me with a smile and were positive. Pool area was well kept and maintained. The room I feel is priced right for the quality and the service received I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

It is so important to us to hear how we are doing! Thank you for the nice review. Hope we can accommodate your travel needs in the future!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

The front desk staff should be terminated for the way she jumped me in front of two guest. All this was due to her not seeing documents about registering a small dog the night before. I had been a guest there over the last 8 years, staying there for 5-7 days on each visit in their best suite. I have stayed off season as well as well as heavy traffic seasons, with rates from 120.00 thru 150.00 per night. when you figure it up its over 8 thousand dollars. I have always followed the rules about the dog staying with us. I have no reason not to comply with the rules, the cost is very reasonable. When I took him out for the early morning walk, I was stalked and seen this girl watching me as we entered our suite. 5 minutes later I go to the morning cup of coffee and then the rude staff girl jumped me in front of two other guest about not following the pet policy and shoving papers at me with a very loud ugly voice, I am breaking the rules. I did say this was taken care of the night before and she should check her files. I told her that was her mistake. The day time Mgr. Did apologize and said there would be a resolve at the end of our stay. We were there for a funeral service, because my wife's mother had passed away, and we were with family in Park Rapids. I did say that I would never stay there again, and that we could continue staying somewhere else and give them our business. You have lost a great customer, and we have lost a great stay. A simple phone call from the rude girl would have worked a lot better, than the bad actions she took in front of other guest. I did receive money back form the mgr. for the dog staying with us and more apologies. The owners were contacted as well to make them aware of this action and praise was given to the Mgr. for her actions. The Manager knew us very well and knows about us staying there for many years, with no problems. the house keepers were fantastic and always asking was there anything I needed to make our stay better. I always give them $omething for their great work and they left us notes saying thank you to my wife and me. everbody loses now because of rude front desk staff!

Date of stay: March 2016
3  Thank flyboy922172

I am sorry to hear that you feel you were mistreated. Due to guests with allergy issues we do ask that all dogs be registered at the desk as we have designated pet rooms. This situation was looked into and when your wife came to fill out the policy she explained that the dog was not mentioned the night before, the tone of voice in which was used to address the situation has been discussed with the staff member. She was not at fault for addressing the issue of an unregistered pet but the way in which she approached it was unprofessional and for that part of it we do apologize. If you would like to discuss this situation further please feel free to contact me personally.