All reviews pancake machine place to stay very nice hotel nice pool area stayed one night gorgeous lobby room was clean and comfortable itasca state park prior reservation fridge and microwave hot tub first floor no elevator beds cereal kids recliner
Reviewed 28 June 2016

When I checked in, the front desk person, was definitely lacking the Minnesota friendly attitude. They were having issues with their TV provider, the picture and the sound were cutting out. The hotel had a few positives.It as a large pool. The hotel is well maintained and the rooms are bigger than average.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Sherry S, General Manager at C'mon Inn Park Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

I'm sorry to hear that you felt the front desk was lacking in a friendly attitude. sometimes when we are trying to fix something we forget that we are always making a impression on the guest. I have spoken with the staff about this, hopefully we will get a chance to serve your travel needs in the future.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Those are conditions I look for. When I have that, I have a place that the management cares about and cares about their guest. This was an all around good stay, from the staff, the unit, the facilities and the breakfast. It was a good stay. While we did not use the pool, based on what I saw, I believe it would be good also. If you are in the Park Rapids area, this is right in town on the north side of the road. It has easy access, convenient to the area. I do recommend.

Stayed: June 2016
Sherry S, General Manager at C'mon Inn Park Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Thank you so much for the great review! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Just stayed here this weekend. The staff was very friendly and attentive.
The room was spacious and nicely furnished and well kept.
The breakfast offer on the weekend was better than the weekdays, which had fewer choices and less effort put into it.
It was still good though.
The only negative thing is that I called to see if they found the cell phone charger I left in my room. They did, and after the front desk clerk verified my address, she asked me what credit card I wanted to charge the postage to.
I told her to just keep it, as it couldn't cost more than a couple of dollars to mail something that small and light one state away.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking atrium are very nice- some have balconies
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for the feedback! We have been trying something new with the breakfast bar during the week to try eliminating some of the waste, also some of our guests who stay every week like the variety, so it's good to get the point of view from someone new!

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I just stayed in this very nice hotel. the rooms we beautiful and big. the staff was very helpful and kind. the Breakfast was very nice with a good selections. Pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage gravy and sausage. donuts, cereal something for everyone.

Room Tip: rooms off the large indoor patio are quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Brandy F
Sherry S, General Manager at C'mon Inn Park Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to let us know.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

The rooms were nice and clean, staff always greeted me with a smile and were positive. Pool area was well kept and maintained. The room I feel is priced right for the quality and the service received I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

It is so important to us to hear how we are doing! Thank you for the nice review. Hope we can accommodate your travel needs in the future!