All reviewspancake machineplace to stayvery nice hotelnice pool areastayed one nightgorgeous lobbyroom was clean and comfortableitasca state parkprior reservationfridge and microwavehot tubfirst floorno elevatorbedskidsreclinertv
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed five nights in this clean comfortable hotel. The room is very spacious with microwave and refrigerator. Shower was good and the towels seemed to be pretty new. . The bed was comfortable, but the pillows were just average. Housekeeping was good and thorough. Breakfast was fine. We did not use the pool. The courtyard was very comfortable to hang out in. The trees make it feel like you are sitting out on your deck or patio. The best improvement that they could make, would be to add some charging stations. Between our phones and tablets, we didn't have enough outlets. But, my husband always travels with extra cords and power strips. So, it was all good. I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Clean and comfortable. Nicely furnished room with microwave and fridge. Adequate breakfast; as good as one would expect in this price range. Would stay here again if I were in the area. Only shortcoming (but a serious one) is the lack of an elevator to the second floor. Fortunately at check-in they were able to change our assigned room to the first floor. But if climbing and carrying heavy luggage up steep stairs is an issue for you, I'd suggest specifying a first floor room in your reservation request.

Room Tip: There's no elevator to the second floor! Only access is up steep stairs.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2016

With the large, well appointed, clean, and spacious rooms opening into the indoor central courtyard this hotel looks to be a great place to stay during the colder months. We, however, got to enjoy their hospitality during early Summer.

Breakfast was above average for this class of hotel & the price was more than reasonable.

Room Tip: I liked the room opening into the courtroom for easy access to coffee, breakfast, & the indoor pool.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Sherry S, Manager at C'mon Inn Park Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

When I checked in, the front desk person, was definitely lacking the Minnesota friendly attitude. They were having issues with their TV provider, the picture and the sound were cutting out. The hotel had a few positives.It as a large pool. The hotel is well maintained and the rooms are bigger than average.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Sherry S, General Manager at C'mon Inn Park Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

I'm sorry to hear that you felt the front desk was lacking in a friendly attitude. sometimes when we are trying to fix something we forget that we are always making a impression on the guest. I have spoken with the staff about this, hopefully we will get a chance to serve your travel needs in the future.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Those are conditions I look for. When I have that, I have a place that the management cares about and cares about their guest. This was an all around good stay, from the staff, the unit, the facilities and the breakfast. It was a good stay. While we did not use the pool, based on what I saw, I believe it would be good also. If you are in the Park Rapids area, this is right in town on the north side of the road. It has easy access, convenient to the area. I do recommend.

Stayed: June 2016
Sherry S, General Manager at C'mon Inn Park Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Thank you so much for the great review! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!