“Service lacking, gift cards worthless”
Review of Brew Ales & Eats

Brew Ales & Eats
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Perham
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here with a coworker for lunch. Took several minutes for our server to greet us and take our beverage order. Then we find out it wasn’t our server but the server from another table. Then A few minutes later our server arrives with our beverages and asks if we’re ready to order while my coworker is not even at the table (she went to the restroom). I asked her to come back when we’re both at the table. She finally comes back and was quite rude with taking our order. Our food arrived a while later. I ordered something I normally don’t order, a burger with Guinness gravy, not sure exactly what they called it, but it is on the menu. I didn’t like the gravy. Usually the burgers are pretty good as long as you know what you like.
When we went to pay the bill, my friend had a gift card & it wasn’t running through their machine. Our server rudely said that the manager said she doesn’t have time to deal with it this all the while we’re sitting there without another route of payment. After several minutes of basically arguing with us about the gift card that is basically worthless when it won’t run through their machine correctly (100% their fault) we ended up scrounging up enough cash to pay for our meal. Do not waste your time buying a ‘reused’ gift card and they’re all ‘reused’. They need to find a productive way to use gift cards. This way is Not working.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

The food there was great we had hamburgers and they were fantastic bloody Mary's are outstanding and the service was great.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Living locally we have been there a number of times. Great food and service. There is a good selection of beer. The noise level can get a little loud because of the building design but the food makes up for that. Us older folks can just pull the hearing aids out....

Reviewed 2 February 2018

We were on our way back from Bemidji to Fergus Falls and took an alternate route. We stopped at Brew for a late lunch. The food and the service was great

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Awesome beer and great food. Get the shrimp tacos. I think I'll order 3 orders next time!! (and take 2 orders home with me)