“We were with friends to celebrate my birthday”

Sunshine Factory Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The service was fine. Three of the six of us ordered prime rib and were very satisfied. I ordered a steak and asked for it very rare, and it was too done. I did not complain. We went with two other couples to celebrate my birthday, which was the day before. I asked if they do anything for birthdays, and I was told only on the exact day. I then noted that two of our friends were out of town the day before, which was my birthday, and I turned 68 - could they please do something anyway - the choice is a free app or drink. They said no. I found this disappointing and not customer friendly at all. We've been diners in this restaurant for many, many years - since it opened in New Hope, and I have brought groups to dine here. Not only that, the weather was very bad and the restaurant was not busy. I was told it was a corporate decision. But there is such a thing as making a customer feel good and appreciated. I also don't understand why there is an upcharge for a baked potato.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

The Sunshine Factory's happy hour appetizers used to be delicious and a good deal. I just went for the first time in about a year and my husband and I split the romaine Asian wraps, cheese curds. The chicken in the wraps were way too salty and not as flavorful as they once were. Probably will stick to main entrees next time.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

While the autonsphere in the restaurant area is nice, it gets drown out from the music/chatter from the bar area

The food is too salty and greasy ..

Reviewed 29 December 2017

We had heard good things about this restaurant for years and finally gave it a try. We were not disappointed. It was very busy on a Thursday eve (bar was really noisy), but the service was good/fast. Baked potato arrived cold, but server quickly replaced it. Ribs and shrimp were delicious.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Go for the St Louis style ribs; they’re almost always great and the best thing on the menu. Large bar area.