Best Western Rivertown Inn & Suites(Red Wing)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$120
Rodeway Inn(Red Wing)
US$89
US$130
US$99
US$89
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$66
Parkway Motel(Red Wing)
US$50
US$49
Agoda.com
All reviewswillow roomgreat hostsan incredible experiencethree courseswedding venuebreakfast tablefront porchbreakfast was deliciouslarge fireplaceliving roomget awaygreat conversationtwo couplesinn keepersjacuzzi tubnext morninghouse is beautiful
Reviewed 24 May 2012

I don't actually remember the first visit to the Round Barn Farm B&B&B. What I do remember is that I didn't want to leave, that I wanted to go back... SOON. My experience on that first visit (a few years ago) set the bar of expectations high for every other place I might find myself staying.

The ambience of the entire complex is a mixture of leisure, adventure, comfort and satisfaction and delight. The food is out-of-this-world delicious, served with charm, warmth and simple 'around the table' chat. I felt at home.

The barn is an amazing structure and has a deep history worth learning about. The gardens invite you in with beauty and simple country charm, along with fragrances of flowers of all types. Sitting in the cool of the gazebo melts away any stress one might have brought along by mistake to this charming oasis.

Hiking up the bluff behind the house and barn yields a wonderful vista of the valley below and offers an invigorating experience in any season. Breathing in the country woods air is not only refreshing but I think healthy. AND... afterward one can simply lounge lazily on the screened-in porch.

The rooms are a masterful mixture of class and comfort. Each being identified by a theme giving it uniqueness and its own charm and personality. 'Comfortable' beds would be an understatement.

From the front porch to the barn to the dining room to the bed room... each moment at the Round Barn Farm brings delight, wonder, rest and relaxation, and a most satisfied and full tummy. Yes, I do enjoy those gourmet breakfasts at the Round Barn.

I can't wait to return. I give this place my HIGHEST recommendation and endorsement.

~ Mark Triplett, Photographer

Room Tip: Trains run by often and blow their horns as they pass the road which is about 500 feet from the B&B. That can be a bit problematic if one is sensitive to it. However, ear plugs are provided to help muffle the sounds, but I never found I needed them.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mocha-Mark
Reviewed 19 February 2012

The Bed and Breakfast is warm, and welcoming. The place clean and neat. The hosts friendly and glad to share their home and farm. The history of the barn is fun and it is neat to see someone care enough to preserve the history not just run a buisness. We will go back again.
The train tracks busy. If you live near the railroad you will feel right at home. If you do not live near the railroad prepare yourself so you can sleep and enjoy the stay. Do not take it out on the inn keepers.

Room Tip: Prepare to sleep near busy train tracks.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jayne-Annie
Reviewed 7 February 2012

The round barn property may be a nice bed and breakfast for a couples passing through Red Wing, if you could just get some new owners. The owners are not capable mentally or physically to deal with a large group. The barn was 95 to 100 degrees the afternoon of the wedding , we had four elderly guests who were struggling with the the heat so I went to the air conditioned house and asked if those four guests could come in to eat thier dinner in the house and cool off a little I was afraid for thier health. They said NO!! I then reminded them that it would be terrible should an ambulance need to be called. They then agreed . They were unfriendly ,insensitive and sat with us during our breakfast complaining about previous guests This is only a sample . THE WEDDING WAS STUNNING AND FILLED WITH LOVE!!! The bride, groom,family and friends made it happen! NO thanks what so ever to Robyn and crazy what's her name Read reviews and if there is alot if negative ones...

• Stayed: August 2011
4  Thank roadtripphilly
Kirk and Wendy S, Owner at Round Barn Farm B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

My wife and I are the new owners of the Round Barn Farm B & B Event center. I am sorry that you were disappointed with your experience here in years past. A large outdoor pavilion is being built this spring to host up to 300 guests for a reception. I promise you that if we have a guest- elderly or otherwise struggling with the heat we would welcome them into our air conditioned B&B. We have plans for installing large fans for moving air in the Round Barn in the future to help with this issue. We hope if you ever get to Red Wing again, you will give the new owners a chance to make it up to you!

Reviewed 7 November 2011

The Willow suite was perfectly decorated & the bed was fantastic. Great fireplace and massage tub. Breakfast was a feast.
Consider this if you plan a trip to Red Wing

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 25 October 2011

We loved the room, barn tour, fresh homemade bread, and the surroundings. Definitely would go again!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple