“Delicious Thai Food ”

Joy's Pattaya Thai
Ranked #6 of 144 Restaurants in Richfield
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Joy's Pattaya is an outstanding Thai restaurant. I had the Tom Kha and the Pumpkin Panang Curry, both were excellent. The spices (heat) were perfect to my taste (I like Thai on the hot side). I would highly recommend Joy's.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I love this place, and my colleagues love it! When we want to do a working lunch 9 times out of 10 we choose Joy's! If you live in the Bloomington, Richfield are and you love Thai food or what to try it, Joy's is the place. Their Lunch pricing is affordable. Dinner is priced a bit higher, but typical for Thai restaurants.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We went with our kids and my cousin. Everyone was extremely pleased with their dishes. I had the level 4 massaman curry. It was freaking amazing. And it was HOT but in an addictive, I can't stop myself from eating this though I'm sweating and I feel like fire is coming out of my ears, kind of way. If I lived in the area, I would be eating here frequently. Service was great, our water cups never ran low. The staff was friendly. Overall great dinner.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I've enjoyed numerous excellent vegan lunches with fast service at under $10. Everything I've tried has been excellent and I really appreciate that vegans can have a choice of tofu or mock duck. I wish they had brown rice and that they would reduce how sweet many of the dishes are. They say they can't change how sweet they are because the sauces are pre-made.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

We travel from Wisconsin to go to this restaurant - it is THE best authentic Thai food you will get in the Twin Cities and the staff are just great as well!