“This is my favorite local restaurant!!!!!”
Review of Joy's Pattaya Thai

Joy's Pattaya Thai
Ranked #5 of 144 Restaurants in Richfield
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Honestly this is my FAVORITE place to eat at. I've been here many times and enjoy the food every single time. It's delicious, authentic, and so flavorful!

I'd suggest sitting in a nice, cozy window booth and ordering the Spring Rolls (mango, shrimp- you can ask for a vegetarian option too) (and ask for extra dipping sauce)for an appetizer or the Egg Rolls (outstanding)- both of these are always crowd FAVORITES. Some of my favorite entrees are the Drunken Noodles (large portions so everything can be split among the table), the Massaman Curry (SO good), and the Basil Duck (spicy, SO good).

Honestly everything I've tried here is outstanding. Fun place to try- great place to take friends. This Thai food takes the cake for best Thai restaurant!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

This place doesn't look like much from the road (update your sign, guys!), but the food is simply fabulous. We have been staying for a couple of months at the nearby Candlewood Suites and this has been a favorite take-out place. The vegetables are always crisp and the seafood options generous - with scallops, shrimp and squid (not just shrimp as many Asian restaurants are prone to use). Criticisms? Add some darker beers. I know this is Richfield and not Uptown, but Lyn65 seems to sell craft brews without difficulty. And I was deeply put off the first time I was there - it was about 5:58 and happy hour ended at 6:00 PM. The server told me I was "too late." Seriously? It's a good thing I gave them another chance. The other servers I have had since have been less rude.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

The food wasn't terrific, but the dusty window sill, filthy floor and torn and dirty booth put me off before I started. I kept wondering, if the public areas are this bad, what does the kitchen look like. Please clean up, perhaps you can't afford new booths, but cleaning is free.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Joy's Pattaya is an outstanding Thai restaurant. I had the Tom Kha and the Pumpkin Panang Curry, both were excellent. The spices (heat) were perfect to my taste (I like Thai on the hot side). I would highly recommend Joy's.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I love this place, and my colleagues love it! When we want to do a working lunch 9 times out of 10 we choose Joy's! If you live in the Bloomington, Richfield are and you love Thai food or what to try it, Joy's is the place. Their Lunch pricing is affordable. Dinner is priced a bit higher, but typical for Thai restaurants.