“Great every time!”

Athens Cafe
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Robbinsdale
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed 8 September 2016

We've dined in once and had take out 3 times. All four times, it was right on the money! So awesome! Such great food. Spiced just right and never too salty. We've had gyros, chicken gyros, hummus, salads, spanakopita, rice and fries. We also tried the baklava last night and it was the best baklava ever!!! Ever! Yummy food! We'll be back again!

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Much much cheaper than Dino's, and better tasting. I would give it 5 stars but I had to.take a little off for cleanliness. Not a lot of seating if they get real busy, but most of the people do take out.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

This is my new FAVORITE place for lunch! We've had the Gyro salad & the Greek Chicken salad and both are great! A variety of fresh veggies, and the meats were really seasoned nicely.
Plus, they are fast & efficient, and I promise you'll get service with a smile! I know we always have!

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I have gone here regularly for several years, the food and prices are both really good. They have the best hummus I've ever had (the Kalamata is my favorite). The restaurant itself isn't fancy by any means, but the lack of ambiance is more than made up for by the great food and friendly staff.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

I stop here every other week or so when I'm looking to grab a take out order and bring it back to my office. The man who runs it has been there for quite a few years, and serves up consistently excellent gyros! They are huge and fill me up.