“Coming here for years - best gyros in the cities!”
Review of Athens Cafe

Athens Cafe
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Robbinsdale
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed 23 January 2017

Have been coming to this small cafe for years. Great service staff. Great food for the price - quite a value. Way better than Dinos Gyros!

Reviewed 3 December 2016

This spot was a spin off from Holy Land Deli & Grocery on 25th & Central in north Minneapolis-which is amazing too. Athen's is now at least one owner later, but the menu is the same, the food is still great. It's our go-to place for take out when we don't want to cook. It helps that we live nearby. If I get a Gyro sandwich for lunch, I usually don't need to eat dinner. Meaning huge portions & reasonable prices. Great hummus too. Tonight it's the Gyro platter for me & the Athenian Chicken dinner for my wife. Yum!!

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

We have gyros every couple of weeks and a good coupon in the local paper. The are bigger than any in the area and full of meat. We'll keep going back.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

We've dined in once and had take out 3 times. All four times, it was right on the money! So awesome! Such great food. Spiced just right and never too salty. We've had gyros, chicken gyros, hummus, salads, spanakopita, rice and fries. We also tried the baklava last night and it was the best baklava ever!!! Ever! Yummy food! We'll be back again!

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Much much cheaper than Dino's, and better tasting. I would give it 5 stars but I had to.take a little off for cleanliness. Not a lot of seating if they get real busy, but most of the people do take out.

Been to Athens Cafe? Share your experiences!