“Delicious! ”
Review of Ootori Sushi

Ootori Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Ootori Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 306 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

This place is dangerously delicious since we live so close! Best sushi we have had in Rochester; we usually have to drive to the Twin Cities to get sushi this good. We tried rolls special to Ootori & they were all amazing! Even gave in a got one with cream cheese & was so happy to see the cream cheese was just a hint and not a filler like other places. The miso is very flavorful & the spring roll was also a keeper. The sevice was amazing as well! We will be back...frequently!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This has been a place I have wanted to stop at for a while and just never took the time. My daughter and I decided to make time, and we are so glad we did. The food was so tasty and fresh. The host staff answered out questions, which we had several being sushi novices. The crouching tiger and lion king rolls where amazing. Definitely a go-again!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Both my husband and I agreed that the meal was very good. We started with Miso soup which was very flavorful. We shared Takoyaki which had an interesting flavor, the yummy Thai chicken basil, and the delicious Amazon Princess Roll. These are all recommended by us with a bottle of wine! The bill was $60 before tip, a reasonable amount for what we had. Try it out!!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This sushi holds up to any sushi house. Great food, great friendly service, creative cuisine. A must if you are in Rochester. Highly recommend

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I ordered something called "my favorite veggie roll" and it was really good! The staff was friendly and the location is great. My only complaint is that the two times I was there last week, it was cold in the restaurant. Not sure why but even the second waitress I had said the same thing. But I'd go back, for sure!