“Good Pizza”

Valentino's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #115 of 322 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

When I stepped through the door the smells reminded me of our hometown pizza place I grew up eating at over 1500 miles away. The atmosphere was good, we beat the dinner rush crowd. They had T.V.'s in every corner playing sports but none of them had the volume turned up, which didn't bother us. The tables were covered with a big sheet of paper and crayons were available for kids to color with.

The service was fine. The server we had was new (by her own admission) and has a lot to learn but she did a good job.

The pizza and buffalo wings were very good. I liked the sauce they used on their pizza, it had good flavor. They also have gluten free pizza crust for those who are interested.

All in all a good place to eat if you want pizza.

1  Thank John H

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

We've been ordering from Valentino's for years. The pizza is always hot, the crust is perfect, the sauce is wonderful, and the cheese is melty and fantastic. We always have the pepperoni with cream cheese. I'm always astonished that anyone could think this not an amazing combination. If you haven't tried it yet- do. It will blow your mind. I would recommend driving to their store to pick up your food, because that way you get it faster and can enjoy the mouth watering pizzas that much sooner.

Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

Valentino's was so good! Great prices, close to downtown and great quality! I ordered the pepperoni and cream cheese pizza with original crust. It was awesome!! We ordered the same with thin crust and then the old Italian pizza with punched sausage. Another girl in our group ordered a calzone. IT WAS HUGE!! It came with fries too. The subs are great, the pizza is great. They have indoor and outdoor dining available. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed 27 January 2015

Valentino's has by far the best pizza in Rochester! Go at lunch time and have their special...a slice of pizza, breadstick and a pop for under $3.50! Delicious!! They also have Gluten Free options for those that need that.

Reviewed 18 December 2014

Never eaten at a Valentinos until this one. Very happy. Great italian menu consistent with italian themed, fair prices, LARGE meals.