“One of two best places to eat pizza in town”

Valentino's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #102 of 305 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 May 2016

Every time we go there the pizza is great, the service is good and love the papers on the table and crayons.

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

My family loves Valentino's. The service is always prompt and friendly. The restaurant is nice and spacious with lots of tables and natural light. Oh, and of course the pizza is delicious! We always get the "Old Lady" and it never disappoints. If you're not in the mood for pizza, they have a large menu, including pastas, salads, soup, subs, and even burgers.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

We appreciate the fact that the pizza is consistent. You never have to wonder how your order is going to turn out this time around. Quality ingredients = quality pizza. Love the cream cheese pepperoni!

Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

When I stepped through the door the smells reminded me of our hometown pizza place I grew up eating at over 1500 miles away. The atmosphere was good, we beat the dinner rush crowd. They had T.V.'s in every corner playing sports but none of them had the volume turned up, which didn't bother us. The tables were covered with a big sheet of paper and crayons were available for kids to color with.

The service was fine. The server we had was new (by her own admission) and has a lot to learn but she did a good job.

The pizza and buffalo wings were very good. I liked the sauce they used on their pizza, it had good flavor. They also have gluten free pizza crust for those who are interested.

All in all a good place to eat if you want pizza.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

We've been ordering from Valentino's for years. The pizza is always hot, the crust is perfect, the sauce is wonderful, and the cheese is melty and fantastic. We always have the pepperoni with cream cheese. I'm always astonished that anyone could think this not an amazing combination. If you haven't tried it yet- do. It will blow your mind. I would recommend driving to their store to pick up your food, because that way you get it faster and can enjoy the mouth watering pizzas that much sooner.