“Great place in Rosemount”

Rudy's Redeye Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rudy's Redeye Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Rosemount
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Very friendly place staff excellent ambience even better food twice is good overall experience was excellent

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

I used Open table for reservations. We were seated and received warm popovers, my favorite! Ordered the fish tacos, they were wonderful, can't wait to go back. Also a complementary dessert- chocolate cake with raspberries and whipped cream. Our waitress was great alway smiling and very nice,

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Met family for dinner. Plenty of seating, but very hard to hear each other. Food was very good and plenty of choices for everyone in your family.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I was looking forward to the popovers, but they were small and did not have much flavor. ( I have had much better elsewhere) My husband had a prime rib steak and it was very fatty. (He is not a fussy person at all and said as we left, he would not go there again). He did not even bring home the remainder of the steak because there was so much fat. I had "rooted vegetables". The sweet potatoes were cooked well, but the white potatoes were hard and black on one side. Service was good, just disappointed in the food.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

The prime rib is amazing and the popovers hot and delicious! Visited many times and the food is always spectacular. The drinks although on the pricey side are tasty as well! About half of the time we go there the service needs a bit of help - the timing is just off or they are busy with sidework and not remembering you're out there (I served for 18 years so its an educated guess). In my opinion you will never be disappointed with the food - the bull bites are always awesome!