Free cancellation until 29/07
US$159
Hotels.com
US$88
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$129
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$149
US$164
US$99
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$169
US$105
Radisson
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$66
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2017

This place is a former Red Roof INN. Here is the good, a) Hot Water in Shower, b) Queen size bed c) Frig in room d) large TV, e) Room was relatively clean f) close to roseville and shorewood. Here is the bad. a) dead roaches in bathroom corners b) only two well used pillows c) Room very, very small. Queen bed takes up majority of room. d) No large towels for the shower e) very shaddy people around the check in area. Not sure if they worked there or just hung out. f) Had to check my vehicle a couple of times, constantly heard car alarms going off. Lucky I was traveling alone, I would not bring my family to this place. other sites have this as a 2.5 star hotel, I don't think so.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ottopart
Reviewed 18 July 2017

The price was pretty decent, besides polite and helpful front desk staff. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was good. I would recommend this place for a nice stay. Will be back to stay soon....!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mikerog2393
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

This is, by a considerable margin, the worst hotel I have ever visited. I know that third party booking sites tend to upscale the ratings of some hotels, but all I expected was for the hotel room to be clean and maintained and for my room to be secure while I was away from it. Wrong on all counts.

The room had a broken headboard, a backed-up sink, damp carpet, and a non-functioning air conditioner. When it got to be 94 degrees the day after check in, I asked to be moved to a room with a working a/c. The a/c unit in the second room worked fine, but the bathroom door was broken in three places and the room reeked so badly, I immediately went to Target to buy air fresheners.

I was willing to look past these conditions and make due with my stay until I came back after a full day out and found my hotel room door wide open. (It was closed when I left in the morning, I always double check). This is a tremendous violation of any sense of personal privacy, and, even worse, my concerns were completely disregarded by the hotel staff. I immediately called the front desk and asked to speak to the manager, expecting the manager would address my concerns about whom and how many people had been in my room in my absence. (I also went to the front desk to ask about the security camera footage and received no cooperation there either). However, despite multiple requests from myself, during the remainder of my stay (and subsequently, multiple requests from the booking agency on my behalf), the hotel manager has refused/failed to return my calls. I find the hotel's complete disregard for the security of its guests and their rooms even more disturbing than the actual incident. Take measures to protect yourself, and avoid this place at all costs.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 June 2017

The world bad is not enough for this place (it's hard to call it hotel).
1- It's dirty (sheets, bed, carpet, curtains, restroom...)
2- people walking all the night upstairs and I asked people on the desk and they did nothing. I couldn't sleep that night.
3- people laughing and talking loudly in the corridors.
4- breakfast was terrible,
I reserved this place for 2 days, but for the second day I left that terrible scary place and they didn't refund my money.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

This place was horribly maintained. There was a guy passed out in the lobby and nobody seemed to care. Our second bed was never made, tv reception was horrible, nobody knew what was going on at the front desk, ice machine was crazy loud, noise from upstairs was obnoxious, everything smelled of smoke, shower faucet dripped constantly, holes in the bathroom door, vending machines were all broke...and so much more. Do not stay here!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo