Norwood Inn & Suites Roseville
US$123
Country Inn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$137
US$132
HIExpress.com
US$129
US$170
US$144
US$87
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$152
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$70
US$219
US$169
US$159
US$109
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$79
US$67
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2017

very filthy room, shower had hair left in from previous people, food left in microwave from previous people, dried stuff all over walls, nasty beds, floors filthy, no screen on window. got some bites from bed bugs, ick. hallway smelled like marijuana, only a couple of towels. lots of garbage and food behind dresser. we will never ever stay there again. didn't even try to look under the bed. ugh! this place needs to be condemned, and torn down. NASTY! NASTY! NASTY!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Reasonable rates, even for weekends. Rooms were nice, the beds were comfortable. Things seemed quite clean. The staff was helpful and friendly. This is on our list to keep in mind the next time we are in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2017

This place is a former Red Roof INN. Here is the good, a) Hot Water in Shower, b) Queen size bed c) Frig in room d) large TV, e) Room was relatively clean f) close to roseville and shorewood. Here is the bad. a) dead roaches in bathroom corners b) only two well used pillows c) Room very, very small. Queen bed takes up majority of room. d) No large towels for the shower e) very shaddy people around the check in area. Not sure if they worked there or just hung out. f) Had to check my vehicle a couple of times, constantly heard car alarms going off. Lucky I was traveling alone, I would not bring my family to this place. other sites have this as a 2.5 star hotel, I don't think so.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ottopart
Reviewed 18 July 2017

The price was pretty decent, besides polite and helpful front desk staff. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was good. I would recommend this place for a nice stay. Will be back to stay soon....!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mikerog2393
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

This is, by a considerable margin, the worst hotel I have ever visited. I know that third party booking sites tend to upscale the ratings of some hotels, but all I expected was for the hotel room to be clean and maintained and for my room to be secure while I was away from it. Wrong on all counts.

The room had a broken headboard, a backed-up sink, damp carpet, and a non-functioning air conditioner. When it got to be 94 degrees the day after check in, I asked to be moved to a room with a working a/c. The a/c unit in the second room worked fine, but the bathroom door was broken in three places and the room reeked so badly, I immediately went to Target to buy air fresheners.

I was willing to look past these conditions and make due with my stay until I came back after a full day out and found my hotel room door wide open. (It was closed when I left in the morning, I always double check). This is a tremendous violation of any sense of personal privacy, and, even worse, my concerns were completely disregarded by the hotel staff. I immediately called the front desk and asked to speak to the manager, expecting the manager would address my concerns about whom and how many people had been in my room in my absence. (I also went to the front desk to ask about the security camera footage and received no cooperation there either). However, despite multiple requests from myself, during the remainder of my stay (and subsequently, multiple requests from the booking agency on my behalf), the hotel manager has refused/failed to return my calls. I find the hotel's complete disregard for the security of its guests and their rooms even more disturbing than the actual incident. Take measures to protect yourself, and avoid this place at all costs.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo